Another newbie for me is personalised wooden buntings. I've got a Mickey Mouse mad son so he inspired me to do some Mickey Mouse buntings for boys and Minnie Mouse ones for girls, at only £3.50 per letter these are selling fast too-any takers for some of these!?
With Christmas not that long away now (don't throw things at me for mentioning the 'C' word ok?!) I'm starting to work on personalised Christmas items so if you are looking for anything in particular or would like to start shopping for the most unique, personalised gifts then hop on over to my page here for some inspiration!
I can pretty much do anything for any occassion. So if you have a person/occassion in mind then get in touch and I can give you some ideas of what I can do!
For now though a special treat! My memory boxes are one of my best sellers. They can be personalised with any name/detail on the top and can be done in any theme you choose! I am giving one lucky reader the opportunity to win one by entering this competition! Not just for babies memory boxes-for Mummies Special Things, Grandad's Bits and Bobs-the choice is endless! You can win your very own totally unique and personalised box just by entering this easy competition!
Entrance by rafflecopter is easy peasy and you can earn entries by doing any of the following:
- Liking A Twenty Something Mum on facebook
- Following @a20somethingmum on twitter
- Liking Daisy Days Designs on facebook (when you do this, after you click 'like' you need to keep your cursor hovering over the 'like' button for a second or two and a selection box will come up-you need to click 'show in news feed' for you entry to be counter)
- Tweeting about the competition (can be done daily)
- Posting about the competition on facebook for your friends and family to see
- Giving me a +k on klout in any category
- Follow this blog on Google Friend Connect
- Google+1 this post